THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 25, 2005

Spring comes to the Midwest

Could it be? No snow in the forecast? Temp's in the high 40's & low 50's?! YAY! I think spring has finally decided to show up!!! The snow's melting, I hear birds (well maybe it's just seagulls), and I don't need to wear 5 layers of clothing! I think this has been the longest winter of my life. Even longer than last year, when I was pregnant.
This will definitely help all of our moods, which are pretty sour from being sickly. We're all still snotty & coughing, but at least it's not snowing! See, I'm trying to be optimistic.
Sarah's PT didn't show this morning. I had heard a rumor that it was Spring Break at the school where the EI team is, and that she wasn't supposed to come this week. But I think I distinctly remember her saying that she would. Oh well. I got up, and made Emma & I pancakes this morning, so it wasn't a total loss. Otherwise, I would have slept in as much as the kids would let me.
We're going out to lunch with Jeff & a few guys from work. Pizza Hut buffet. Yummy. Apparently the college kids know exactly where to go on each day of the week to get the most food for the littlest money. They have this town wired. Ah, to be in college.

No comments: