THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Ray of light

The sun came out today, which helped my mood a little. I'm still seriously upset over Ike's death. It hit a little too close to home. While Sarah doesn't have nearly the health problems that Ike did, he was only a little older than her. And this cold weather & all this snow isn't helping matters. I need warmth & sunlight on a regular basis. I've been trying to figure out a time when I could go on my "no hubby/no kids" weekend trip, but I'm having trouble. Jeff is going to be in school practially non-stop until August. Yay. By that time, I think Jeff will need a "no kids" weekend, as well.



Emma's getting a little stir crazy from not being in school. And we've got another whole week left. Hopefully the weather will cooperate & we'll be able to go somewhere this weekend or next week. I don't like driving in the snow. Makes me feel uncomfortable. It's ok once the snow has stopped, but driving in it while it's falling is just dangerous. Slippy & slidey and me in a big van that can't stop on a dime.



I think Sarah's getting her top two middle teeth. I think I see a little white under her pink gums. She already has the bottom two middle ones and the top ones on either side of the middle. It looks a little funny when you look at her mouth, but whatever.



Ok, Sarah needs to go down for a nap. See you later.



Hosted by Photobucket.com


No comments: