THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 21, 2005

I think I see the light

Ok, yesterday was just about the worst day I've had in a long time. Everyone in this house is sick. Like I predicted, Jeff has it the least. He's got a slightly runny nose. Immune system, I curse you! Sarah, poor baby, has been snotty & miserable for 36 hours. She seems better this morning. She actually slept the whole night. She was asleep by 9pm and didn't wake until 6:45am. Well, actually, if she did wake up during the night, I wouldn't have noticed. I took some Nyquil last night before bed. I had a fever of 100 degrees and had barely slept the previous night. I was getting sleep, no matter what. Emma climbed into bed with us about midnight. She slept with us until Sarah got up, then she went out to watch TV.
I was supposed to go out to Morey Charter school today to check out their Kindergarden, but that's not going to happen. We're all staying home today. Well, not Jeff, he went to work. He was going to stay home, but I told him I felt a lot better. No more fever and the congestion's not as bad. Still feel crummy, though. So, no school for Emma. Thank goodness there's no gymnastics tonight.
Gotta go take care of my sicky kids.

No comments: