THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 05, 2004

My first post

Hello all! I decided that since there were a lot of people who want to know how things are going out here in Michigan, with my pregnancy & just life in general, I figured that it would be easier for everyone to find out the scoop by just going to a website to read about it. That way, people can read it at their leisure. Hopefully, you'll enjoy reading this & it will help our friends & families who are all the way out in CA feel a little closer.
Just to catch you up, I'm 25 weeks pregnant now & I'm due April 19th. So far, things are going pretty well, just the usual aches & pains. I am seeing a physical therapist 3 times a week now, which is really helping with my back problems.
We had a great holiday season. Jeff was able to have 2 weeks off from work, completely paid for. We visited our friends Robert & Tiana, and their 2 boys, Ryan & Austin, in Tennessee. The drive is NOT fun, and I don't envy the fact that they've driven it twice to come up & see us. Then on New Years Day, our friend from Sacramento, Deanna Goss, came to visit. I'm sure it'll be a trip she won't soon forget. Freezing temperatures, 6 inches of snow that caused her flight back home to be cancelled & crazy Michigan ticket agents that apparently can't do their jobs. Needless to say, I don't think she'll be visiting again anytime soon.
So now things are starting to get back to normal. Jeff's back at work, Emma starts preschool back up tomorrow & it's still cold...really really cold.
As for everyone who is asking when we're going to find out what we're having, it's not going to be until at least the beginning of February, unfortunately. But it's ok, that will still give us 2 1/2 months to get everything we need before the baby comes, provided it doesn't come early.
Ok, that's it for now, but I will try to update this daily, if I can, and if something interesting happens.

No comments: