THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Home sick

Emma's no feeling too well this morning. She's been coughing for a couple days & now she says her tummy hurts. I'm thinking she'll probably be kept home from school today. I'm going to give her some medicine but I don't think it's going to make it any better. It'll be fun trying to run my errands today with both kids. I need to go grocery shopping, which is always interesting just with Sarah, but with both kids, it's like a marathon, long & arduous and by the time I get home, I'm exhausted.
It helps that Sarah's Gross Motor Playgroup was cancelled this morning. The person who was going to be in charge of it had surgery recently and isn't very mobile. So that's one less thing to make me go outside in this frigid weather.
I just found out that Emma doesn't qualify for the PEAK program. They require that the kids have finished Kindergarden. Bummer, that would have been really fun for her, not to mention 6 weeks of freedom for me. But, oh well, I'm sure we'll find lots of interesting things to occupy her time this summer.
Ok, I've gotten past the point of looking at cute spring clothes for the girls and have started obsessing over spring clothes for me. Now I know I'm tired of winter.

No comments: