THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 07, 2005

Halleluiah!!!

Sarah's crib is FINISHED!!!! I put the final coat on one piece this afternoon, and then scrounged around trying to find all the pieces that have been scattered over the past 2 years of it being dismantled. Emma & I had a fun time putting it together, with me silently smacking my head with my hand at times. I found all but one piece, a screw, that's needed, but not immediately. I'll have to go buy one to replace it. We put all the bedding on (thanks mom) and it looks perfect!
Sarah's in bed right now, probably not asleep, as she woke up right as I put her down. I'll probably be spending the night on her floor, making sure she gets back to sleep after waking up during the night. It's going to be a transition, to be sure, but hopefully soon she'll be sleeping through the night. Or at least able to put herself back to sleep if she wakes up. I've got almost 9 months straight with not one night of uninterrupted sleep. I know I could sure use it.

No comments: