THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 05, 2004

4th of July

It was actually yesterday, but I didn't have time to write. We had a fun 4th. We went shopping (always fun), Emma went to see the fireworks with Melissa & Mark at Cal Expo, while Dave & I went on the roof to try & see the show from 15 miles away. Getting on & off the roof was an experience in itself. Getting down was a bit more harrowing. I felt like I was going to slip off & hit the concrete. There were some people who were shooting off illegal fireworks somewhere around here. They looked like professional ones. I wonder where they got them, cause it doesn't seem like those are the kinds of things that are sold to the public.
Jeff had a nice 4th, too, I think. He had some friends over for a BBQ and fireworks.
Emma's feeling better after a few days on her antibiotics. The lump under her chin is slowly going away. I guess that's a good thing, but I wonder if it was just an infected lymphnode and nothing more. Now there's no lump to biopsy so I guess we'll just have to wait & see if it comes back.
I went shopping yesterday and bought some cool clothes. I'm seriously going to have to get a box together & ship some stuff home because I do not have enough room in our suitcases for all the stuff that we've bought & been given.
I'm trying to look for matching outfits for the girls to wear in their first professional pictures together. I'm finding some cute things, but they are super expensive. Maybe I'll just end up putting them in something simple. They'll look cute either way.

No comments: