THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Emma's first party

Emma got invited to her first school age birthday party!! She's very excited about it, insisting this morning that she needed to make her friend a birthday card right now! That party is NEXT Saturday, lol. So I told her we had a little time, and that if she did it this morning, the bus might come while she was working on it, and that would interrupt her. I told her she would have plenty of time to do it this weekend.
With it being May and all, I'm really surprised this is the first party she's been invited to. I know her other little friends have had birthdays (they're on our snack calendar) but no invites. I'm not foolish enough to think that my kid should be invited to every party that occurs, but some of these kids were her friend, or so I thought. Oh well, she's going to this one, by hook or by crook! And if I go into labor, SOMEONE will take her. By that time, Judy & Tracey will be here, or I could get one of our friends who are going to watch the girls take her. She is going to this party if it kills me.
Speaking of the baby, I'm 1cm dilated, but that's nothing to get excited about. I was 1-2cm dilated for the last 3 weeks of my pregnancy with Sarah, and I had her the day after her due date. Things are still going on as usual: Sarah has therapy, Emma has school, Jeff has work, and I have housecleaning, fun fun. :)

No comments: