THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Bathroom Update #4...I think

Yay!! Toilet is now disengaged from my floor!! To quote Jeff as we were able to successfully remove the stubborn bolt,"Those Home Depot guys are freaking geniuses." ROFL

I took off the rest of the luan flooring this afternoon, but my goal to have at least 1 coat of the Kilz on before the girls got home from camp was not realized. That flooring took a lot out of me. But, I am determined to work on it again once the girls go to bed. If I can get the 2 coats I want on there before tomorrow morning, then I can head to Home Depot to get the new luan flooring and install it tomorrow afternoon! See? There is a method to my madness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying the heck out of your blog Amanda! I love hearing about your lives, and now this new adventure with home improvements are just delightful and so much fun! I can't wait to hear how the bathroom turns out. Good job so far!!!!! Love Mom