THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

One hurdle over with

We had the inspection on the house we're buying done on Saturday. I think Jeff & I both had nightmares the night before, worried that something was going to come back to make the house unsell-able, at least to us. But, our fears were for naught, as the house passed inspection with flying colors! The next step is the appraisal, which will be done tomorrow morning. We're also going to have our contractor friend look at it, too, just to be on the safe side.

Another hurdle this week has been our mid-terms. Jeff only had 1 on Monday. I had one yesterday & another one this evening. I was freaked out about my computer one, but I aced it! Now, I've been cramming for my Special Ed one, and trying to remember the differences between dyslexia, dysgraphia, and dyscalculia. I think my brain's going to explode. And then it's SPRING BREAK next week, at least for CMU. And of course, the one week when we're off of school, Jeff has to fly to CA for a conference. Typical. LOL But, this might end up being a very significant trip, as it's an Apple Executive briefing, meaning reps from CMU (Jeff and a few other guys) are meeting with TOP Apple guys, and the VERY TOP Apple guy might even make an appearance to hear what CMU's been up to. But, no pressure right?? All I know is that I better get a free iPhone out of this. :P

No comments: