THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Blech

That's how I feel at the moment. Ugh, morning sickness has reared it's ugly head. I've just been feeling slightly nauseous the past week or so, but today it got a lot worse. So much for my morning cup of decaf with french vanilla creamer. I know I need to eat something in the morning to help prevent it, but I'm always afraid I'm going to pick the ONE food my tummy can't handle that day, and it won't turn out so pleasant. But, so far, the nausea has been like it was with Sarah, once I get through it in the morning, I'm ok for the rest of the day. But, we'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

awww how i miss morning sickness .......... NOT!

Unknown said...

Amanda.....thinking of you. I know you know, this shall pass,,,,but right now it doesn't make you feel any better. Saltines and OJ.....little bites, little sips!

Love, TM