THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Too good to be true?

Well, Katie again slept about 8 hours last night, straight through. I'm really hoping this will stick. She's taking good naps at around the same times (the afternoon one is coinciding with Sarah's, YAY!) and she's also starting to like baby food. She's kinda gotten the idea that you OPEN your mouth to get the food in there, rather than have mommy shove it in there with a spoon. So far she's tried sweet potatos, carrots, peas, green beans, applesauce & pears. They're all mostly hits, although she was really digging the sweet potatos last night. That was Sarah's favorite, too.
As for Sarah, she's again showing interest in the potty. I was really exhausted yesterday morning & actually fell asleep during her PT appointment (bad mommy, I know) and while I was passed out on the couch, she went into the bathroom and got her PT to put her on there. She did that again this morning to me. She's starting to thumb her nose at diapers, so I will probably start buying pull-ups for her, although I have a feeling they're going to be too big.

No comments: